Interested in an education internationally recognised? Look no further, come to HKBU!
HKBU School of Business is a leading institution with a rich and established history, in which it is Hong Kong’s longest-established publicly funded business school, founded in 1956 and having a network of over 20,000 alumni.
Based in the heart of Asia, in the vibrant city of Hong Kong, and with a gateway to the business opportunities of China, HKBU’s students enjoy a superb location for living and studying. As a dynamic destination which is a major international hub for trade, it provides countless opportunities in areas such as finance, digital technology, aviation, shipping and more.
Hong Kong ranked as no. 10 in the QS Best Student Cities 2019.
HKBU School of Business is the only business school in Hong Kong, and amongst the one per cent of business schools worldwide, that has attained triple accreditation from the leading prestigious bodies, the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. All three recognise the excellence in providing an education in business, with strong employability prospects and outstanding results for graduates.
Why study there?
- HKBU School of Business is based in one of the most important financial centres in the world and is placed strategically to address major global business and trade developments.
- The School offers a BBA programme and 14 postgraduate programmes, ranging from master’s level to PhD for students to choose from.
- HKBU School of Business offers outstanding partnerships with other leading universities, providing joint master’s programmes with the University of Sheffield in the UK and the Grenoble Ecole de Management in France.
- The institution is recognised worldwide:
- It is Hong Kong’s only business school and amongst 1% of business schools worldwide to be accredited by three leading international accreditation bodies: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- It is Hong Kong’s longest-established publicly funded business school, founded in 1956 and having a network of over 20,000 alumni.
- A Top 25 Asia-Pacific Business School by the Financial Times in 2018.
- A Top 15 Young Universities in Asia by the QS World University Rankings for the last five years (HKBU ranked 12th in the Young Universities in Asia by the QS World University Rankings in 2021).
- HKBU ranked 60th in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Impact Rankings 2019.
- Hong Kong ranked 10th in the world in the QS Best Student Cities 2019.
- The School focuses on whole-person business education and equips students with highly employable skills.
- HKBU School of Business has a globally diverse student population spanning 40 countries.
- Students at HKBU come from around the world, receiving not only a world class education and experience, but excellent support and prospects.
- HKBU School of Business graduates are highly regarded by employers.
- Various merit-based admission scholarships, from one-off entrance scholarship, half tuition fee waiver, full tuition fee waiver to full tuition fee waiver plus living allowance, will be offered to international students. Students are encouraged to apply early.
Application for the postgraduate programmes offered by HKBU School of Business for the September 2021 intake has already started. Applications are considered on a rolling basis and competition increases as the year progresses, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
In order to bring together talent from around the world and maximise diversity in the classroom, HKBU School of Business offers international students a wide variety of scholarships including full tuition waivers. Competition for scholarships increases as the year progresses, so we recommend starting your application early.