Apply early and secure your seat to one of the most prestigious English-taught Masters in France.
Are you looking to pursue a master’s in one of the best European Business Schools? Do you know that the best institutions often see their programs full way before the application deadline? When considering a top school, such as EDHEC Business School, timing matters.
Operating from campuses in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore, EDHEC is one of the top 10 European business schools.
Its Master in Management (MiM) and Master of Science (MSc) programs at EDHEC Business School are part of the top-tier most prestigious programmes and they carry a lot of prestige. MiM and MSc programs are designed for young graduates and young professionals who want to gain a solid foundation in management, data, sustainability, innovation, finance, and law to name a few at the highest level. If you want to study business and/or management in an English-taught program in one of the best countries in the world, this could be the ultimate step forward for your career.
And there’s more…
By applying to EDHEC’s MiM or MSc programs by June 16, 2023, you will also be eligible for many opportunities for numerous scholarships, including:
- EDHEC Academic Excellence Scholarship – grants up to 50% reduction on tuition fees for high-profile candidates based on the excellence of their academic profile, impressive experience and extracurricular activities.
- EDHEC Women in Finance and Data Science Scholarship – grants up to 35% reduction on tuition fees
- EDHEC Women in Business Scholarship – grants up to 35% reduction on tuition fees
- EDHEC Cultural Diversity Scholarships – grants up to 40% reduction on tuition fees
- EDHEC Refugee or Conflict Zone scholarship – EDHEC is proud to welcome refugees or from conflict-affected nations candidates willing to study a Master’s program. This is EDHEC’s aim to promote peace, diversity and inclusion worldwide. One of the main ways we can help is to provide assistance through a reduction of up to 75% on tuition fees, giving an opportunity to receive quality higher education at EDHEC.
- EDHEC Make an Impact Scholarship – grants 35 % of the tuition fees and is open to Master in Management and Master of Science applicants.
If you want to live and study in France while also earning a qualification to get yourself (or your employer) set up to succeed in today’s complex business world, then EDHEC is the place to be!
Don’t miss this opportunity, and take the first action step today by inquiring for more information about EDHEC.