If you take a look at the changes happening around the world in the past few years, you know it’s important to prepare for a career path that provides job security and financial stability.
If you want to get ahead of market trends and prepare for the best possible future, the education path that you choose can make or break your future.
One degree that is growing in popularity in recent times is the Master in Finance– not to be confused with it’s cousin, an MBA (Master in Business Administration).
Let’s examine the benefits of pursuing a Master in Finance so you can consider if it’s a good fit for the future that you want…
- Jobs are in high-demand (and lucrative!)
With a Master in Finance, you will be equipped to land a position such as:
- Financial analyst
- Financial planner
- Stock Trader
- Investment advisor
- Director of Finance
- Portfolio Manager
- Bond Trader
- and more!
Market data shows that these types of jobs are increasingly available as companies aim to grow and secure their finances, and as individuals are looking for increased financial stability and security.
Roles such as financial analyst or financial manager are becoming available more rapidly than ever, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And their median annual pay ranges from 82,000 to 130,000 USD.
- Expand your career opportunities
A finance degree will boost your credentials and get you exposed to many different elements of the financial world, thus enhancing your qualifications to work in a variety of rewarding jobs. This can include: investment banking, wealth management, international finance, start-ups, corporate finance, commercial banking, and more!
- Develop new skills that companies want
A Master’s degree in Finance equips you with the knowledge and skills required in modern financial roles and sectors. It will provide you with a wealth of expertise to set you apart from your peers in a competitive job market.
The degree can allow you to:
- Learn how to analyze financial data, market information and learn how to do professional investment analysis and manage large portfolios
- Use financial concepts and analytical tools to make strong financial decisions in management finance and investments
- Learn how to build effective financial plans and risk management strategies
- Understand how to evaluate issues in financial ethics and support ethical business practices
- Learn how to strategize and implement effective financial plans and investment policies to support shareholder value in the current global environment
Furthermore, with the increased availability of online degrees and online education, the opportunities for a high quality education are endless. This is the ideal opportunity to further your career without needing to relocate and change your life in order to attend classes.
One example of a Master of Science degree in Finance is offered by the Business School Netherlands in partnership with Cambridge College Global. Not only is the degree taught 100% online, but it is accredited in the United States, allowing you to find a job internationally.
Applicants from Africa and parts of the developing world may be eligible for a scholarship. Request more information here.
Curious to learn more about the Master of Finance program at Business School Netherlands? Click here to read more, request a brochure with more info, or connect directly with a representative from Business School Netherlands!